Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cognitve and Emotions gone hay wired?

I am in this line now. I observe, analyse and try to heal people's cognitive thinking and their feelings. I met someone special today. Early in the morning after I gobbled down my sausage buns. He came, talked and treat me to tea. I began to have goosebumps after a while for he kept using uncomfortable words while narrating. A little shocked but still, I was calm. He moved on to a higher than normal level of asking that I give him my handphone number. The asking turned into demanding. I gave him a fake one. I thought that I was successful to slip away, but he kept insisting I give him my home address too. I REJECTED in a polite but adamant way. At the same time, I was trying to process all information linked to him. I concluded that perhaps he is currently swept by emotions, that his 3 main areas of psychology was not in balance. Was it pity for him? What was he thinking actually? Why was he acting like that? I came out of the library 2 hours later, to find him waiting for me outside. Either it wasa the library's strong aircond or I was already feeling scared of him. I felt cold and a rush of adrenalin. He asked for my address again, I said I needed to use the ladies. I went to the nearest washroom to seek refuge. Again, he was waiting like a hawk for me outside the washroom. From his explaination earlier of waiting for some Catholic students to following me to a washroom, I felt that this guy perhaps have some inner disturbance. My friend rescued me. I am still in the library, confined to the library now.

No comments: